AS AN AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONAL, BEING IN CHARGE OF YOUR OWN BRAND IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS IN THIS AGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
MOST SALES PROFESSIONALS WON’T WORK AT THE SAME DEALERSHIP THEIR ENTIRE CAREER
- Wherever your career path takes you, your brand needs to follow.
- Why allow your dealership to accept and publish all your customer reviews only for you to move on to another dealership leaving those testimonials behind?
- Why work so hard to please your customers only for them to be left in the dark as to where you’ve moved on to when it comes time for their next car purchase?
NOW IMAGINE IF YOU WERE IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN BRAND AND SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
- All that hard work that you put into your career can follow you wherever you go.
- All your reviews, conversations and community will still be there when you setup shop at a new dealership.
- You’ll already have a customer base that knows you and the value you brought to them in the past.
How I Can Help
Setting up your own personal brand, separate from your dealership’s, will give you total control over your career path and follow you even if you change dealerships.
The best way to grow your personal brand is social media. Whether it’s Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or Twitter, the best way to find new clients is to follow the eyeballs.
Build A Following
With your personal brand you can build a community of clients that will follow you everywhere, no matter which dealership you work for now or in the future.
Latest From The Blog
I’ve found teaching sales professionals on how to properly use social media is like trying to steer a massively large ship against a swiftly moving current. Fighting decades of secrecy and the push push push mindset to bring salespeople into the more...
Trying to create your own content to fill all your social media streams to keep them fresh is a lot of hard work. There’s the recommended 3 posts a day on Facebook, 3 posts a day on Instagram, 1 video a week on YouTube…well, you get the idea. The good news...
When people ask me this question, they are usually pretty surprised at the answer. Most think the reason I started DBY was to help automotive sales professionals break out from under their dealerships social media strategy and into one of their own. A...